Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Oldest Native American Dancing Footage




The video shown in class called "Oldest Native American Dancing Footage" was very interesting video to watch. To me the video was filled with pure energy. The emotions projected from the people in the video were so strong I could almost feel them through the screen. It was cool to see the dances and rituals performed. I personally thought the clothes they wore were awesome. I found a picture online of a headdress and I wish I had one myself -
Image result for native american real pictures headdress
I bet the Native American with the biggest and coolest headdress was the most respected and had the most clout. Another part of the video which I enjoyed was the fact that there were Native Americans of all ages seen in the video. It was interesting to see what dances/ activities were performed at different ages. I could see the women made blankets, clothing and jewelry, while the men hunted in the woods for food. The children were always watching because they were being taught to follow in their parents footsteps.
Image result for native american real picturesImage result for native american real pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flip book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxAx3qns9Ss