Thursday, April 11, 2019
33 Weirdest Music Videos
In class on April 11th, we looked at the 33 weirdest music videos. The second video we watched, by far was the strangest to me. They were slathered in thick paint, and looked like bizarre painting, but in real life. What added to the weirdness, was the actual song itself. They also made really unnatural movements and facial expressions. On top of it the song is called Forever Dolphin Love. The first 4 minute was just a bunch of noise and people staring at the camera. Then, they started going out in public. If I had seen this guy in public I probably would have screamed. The dolphin lady looked super weird, especially when they were in the woods. Empty woods in the evening is a very creepy sight to see. In conclusion, all of the videos we watched today were very peculiar, but the Forever Dolphin Love definitely stood out to me as the weirdest video in the bunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In class today (Tuesday February 5th) we were shown videos and pictures of the Notre Dame Cathedral. I have heard of this cathedral before b...
-
Hello! My name is Madison Burgner but people usually call me Maddie. I am a sophomore at the University of Tampa currently majoring in Marke...
-
360 Movies holographic pets underwater cities
No comments:
Post a Comment